- PREMIUM WAX A blend of natural wax and paraffin wax is one of the most popular materials for DIY candle making. These pastilles are white; however, dye can be added to provide versatility and artistic options for your crafting projects. This blend holds 6% to 12% fragrance, so the hot throw delightfully fills a room with your favorite scent.
- INSTRUCTIONS AND BENEFITS Recommended pour temperature is 160°F-170°F. Fragrance addition is 6%-12%. Approximate melting point is 120°F. Cure time 12-18 hours. This specialty blend was tested with 3.5” bell jars and HTP 1212 wicks. Pre-blended wax is a single pour with no additives required. The jar adhesion is good so preheating the jar is not required. A candle will not creep or slump at temperatures up to 100°F.
- INDUSTRY EXPERTISE Experienced technicians focus on providing consistent, top-quality waxes with processes that have been mastered by the company for over 40 years. Blended Waxes’ expansive product collection will satisfy all of your wax needs be it for personal, trade or industrial purposes.
- QUALITY AND PRODUCT CERTIFICATION A variety of standards and certifications are met to ensure the wax blends meet the highest specifications. Blended Waxes product testing is done to the requirements set forth by the American Society of Testing and Materials. Blended Waxes, Inc. manufacturing processes are certified by the International Organization for Standardization ISO 9001-2015. You can count on top-quality in every batch.
- MADE IN THE USA All paraffin, microcrystalline and natural waxes are sourced domestically. All the finished products are also manufactured, lab-tested, and certified in the United States.