KIWI® 100% Horsehair Applicator Brush has a convenient round head of bristles to allow for easy removal of shoe polish from your tin, making it less messy and easier to evenly apply the polish to your shoes.
For a brilliant shine follow the easy steps below:
1. Remove excess dirt or dust with a soft cloth.
2. Apply paste polish evenly over the shoe with a polish applicator.
3. Allow the polish to dry while applying polish to the other shoe.
4. Brush the first shoe with a Kiwi Select 100% horsehair shine brush. Repeat for other shoe.
5. Buff both shoes to a shine with the Kiwi Select shine cloth. 6. For an extra brilliant shine, apply another light coating of polish, sprinkle with water, and buff again with the shine cloth. 7. For fast touch-ups between shines, just re-buff with the Kiwi Select shine cloth.