- MAIN PARAMETERS-Gear ratio: 4:1,Roller width: 110 mm,Roller diameter: 55 mm ,Maximum opening: 0-4 mm ,Flat area ( /- 0.01mm): 53 mm,Square wire( /- 0.01mm): 1.0, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0,Ring shank – half round ellipse(mm): 2.5×1, 3×1.25, 4×1.5mm
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The rolling mill is a machine designed to produce thinner gauges of sheet metal and wire. Consists of two smooth, highly polished, hardened steel rolls, mounted in the housing parallel to each other. All powder coated for superior corrosion protection and appearance.
- FUNCTIONAL – The rolling mill is used for reducing the thickness of sheet metal. The rolls for wire are cut with ‘v’ shaped grooves arranged in decreasing sizes, allowing for gradual reduction of wire diameter and producing a square cross section of wire. Most studio jewellers choose a ‘combination’ mill – half of the roll is smooth (for sheet metal) and half is grooved (for wire).
- WIDELY APPLICABLE – Widely used in jewelry industries. Most studio jewelers use a hand cranked mill in their everyday work.
- GUARANTEE-We Eapmic are committed to provide excellent customer service,If you have any questions,please contact us.We will try our best to solve your problem.