- 💎【Manual Combination Rolling Mill Machine】Consists of two smooth, highly polished, hardened steel rolls, mounted in the housing parallel to each other. Most studio jewellers choose a ‘combination’ mill – half of the roll is smooth(for sheet metal) and half is grooved (for wire).
- 💎【Excellent Quality】Imported high hardness material – DC 53 steel, which has superior deformation resistance; All powder coated for superior corrosion protection and appearance.
- 💎【Labor Saving】Compared with the past, we upgraded the gear ratio to 1:7, True gear reduction with easily turned short handles, achieving a real sense of time-saving and labor-saving.
- 💎【Easy to Use】Rollers are easy to change for different applications. Rolling Mills are designed for “cold” rolling metal to produce thinner gauges of sheet metal and wire, transferring textures to your metal and to make the thickness uniform.
- 💎The combination rolling mills are ideal for jewelers and crafts-people. Rolling Mills are designed for cold rolling metal to produce thinner gauges of sheet metal and wire, transferring textures to your metal and to make the thickness uniform.