- Saving Effort】Gear Ratio 1：6 ; Combination Rolling Mill machine is particularly designed by the extending cold-drawn metal. Rollers are easy to change for different applications, ideal for drawing wire right in your own home.
- 【DC 53 Steel High Quality Material】Imported high hardness material – DC 53 steel, which has superior deformation resistance; True gear reduction with easily turned short handles.
- 【Corrosion Protection】All powder coated for superior corrosion protection and appearance. Rolls made from stainless alloy that offers good wear resistance. In addition, the bevel wheel and the dual-speed motor enable the equipment to work steadily and quietly.
- 【Hardened Steel Rollers】Consists of two smooth, highly polished, hardened steel rolls, mounted in the housing parallel to each other. Most studio jewelers choose a ‘combination’ mill – half of the roll is smooth(for sheet metal) and half is grooved (for wire).
- 【Application】The combination rolling mills are ideal for jewelers and crafts-people. Rolling Mills are designed for cold rolling metal to produce thinner gauges of sheet metal and wire, transferring textures to your metal and to make the thickness uniform.